Branded Content Update: September and October Projects
Dear (Work) Diary,
September and October were solid (minus a bout of COVID). Here is a quick summary of the ghostwriting, thought leadership, branded content, and marketing strategy projects I worked on:
- The addiction piece for the Globe published. Really proud of that one.
- Automotive innovation content for Star. Key topics were automotive HMI trends and C.A.S.E. (connectivity, autonomous, shared, and electrification).
- Guest lecture opportunity at Wesleyan University about branded content! (Read more on that here.)
- A four-article series for Inc. in partnership with BambooHR, a leading HR software company. Man, the Bamboo thought leaders were so passionate, knowledgeable, and fun. Got to speak to some of their clients, as well. Really excited about how this one turned out. I always love writing about culture and people ops.
- More brand strategy and messaging work with my valued partner, River + Wolf. Can’t wait to be able to share all the deets on this one!
- More Inc. 5000 profiles, for print and digi! Love connecting with these extraordinary entrepreneurs.
- An eBook for SHRM and Inc. about upskilling, and how important it is businesses invest in training and development programs.
- A content series about collaboration across hybrid work teams for Inc. and 3M, showcasing an exciting new technology solution 3M / Post-it is launching in partnership with Microsoft Teams.
- Kicked off a new thought leadership partnership with GaggleAMP. Loving getting to know their talented team.
- Metaverse content (wha?!) Super cool to be working with Inc. and Fast Company to help The UPS Store build out content for its virtual hub for small businesses.
On a personal note:
- We did quintessential (aka “basic”) New England Autumn things, like pick apples and celebrate Halloween in 1,596 ways.
- We celebrated my nephew Ryan’s Christening.
- My son, Colin, turned seven. He threw him a flag-football-playing /Giants-game-watching party at the house.
- Juliette is obsessed with tumbling and competitive cheerleading. Weird because I can barely touch my toes. Amazing watching her work so hard to master new skills.
- COVID-19 took me down for the first time. I had to miss a music festival (Sound on Sound in Bridgeport) and a girls’ trip to Austin with my besties. No likey! But what can you do?
- Recovered from the ‘vid in time for a friend’s 40th in Woodstock, New York. What a fun town!
- Threw a baby shower for my sister, Kit, together with my Mom, sister and sister-in-law. (Let’s be honest, Mom did the heavy lifting.) Kit had the genius idea to make it a costume party. Guests dressed like famous mothers. Costumes ranged from Mother Nature to Peg Bundy.
- Saw Guys and Dolls with my mom and daughter, Juliette, at the ACT Theater, a fabulous local theater company in Ridgefield that puts on Broadway-caliber shows. Special day, for sure. Art matters!
Glad I took the time to write this recap. Made me realize I had a fulfilling and productive two months, despite my tango with COVID. All the best to you and yours!
Leave a Reply