5 Reasons Why Your Company Needs to Invest in Native Advertising and Custom Content (Infographic)
For marketers, native advertising and custom content are top of the collective mind. By now, most companies realize that, regardless of their size, content marketing should be an integral part of their strategy. For those who still need some convincing, here are 5 quick facts about native advertising.
- Readers look at native ads 53 percent more often than display ads
- Native ads drive higher brand lift than banner ads (18 percent higher in purchase intent and 9 percent higher for brand affinity)
- In 2013, advertisers spent $2.4 billion on native ads, a 77 percent jump from 2012.
- 80 percent of people appreciate learning about a company through custom content.
- 78 percent of CMO’s think custom content is the future of marketing. Check out Demand Media’s infographic below for more stats and content marketing tips.
In a recent survey by Forrester, 87 percent of companies reported that they find producing engaging content challenging. We can help! Contact email@example.com for more information on how we make storytelling simple.
By Jacqueline Lisk
- IPG and Sharethrough, http://www.sharethrough.com/portfolio-item/native-ad-research-from-ipg-sharethrough-reveals-that-in-feed-beats-banners/
- Same as above
- BIA/Kelsey, http://www.biakelsey.com/Company/Press-Releases/131218-U.S.-Native-Social-Ad-Revenues-Surge-to-$2.4-Billion-in-2013,-Up-77-Percent-Since-2012.asp
- Demand Metric, http://www.demandmetric.com/content/content-marketing-infographic
- Same as above