Why Your Business Needs Video
Posted by jrlisk on March 14, 2018 in branding, content marketing, Content Strategy, digital marketing, marketing, small business, Social Media, video |No Comments
Businesses of all sizes are investing in video. Here’s why:
- People prefer them. Research shows that 60% of site visitors will watch a video, if available, before reading text. (Source)
- They are shareable. Content that includes a multimedia element is more likely to be shared than text-only content.
- They are effective. After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online. (Source)
- They are memorable. 80% of users recall a video they viewed in the last 30 days. (Source)
- They bring your brand story to life.
Studios will charge 6-figure price tags for videos. We have an affordable approach to creating high-quality company videos that will make you jump for joy.
Here’s one we recently created for our client, Recruit Group.
Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today, or fill out the form below.
Leave a Reply